Thursday, June 13, 2013

Home in South Carolina

I have had such a wonderful time over the least week with my Mom and sister's.  there were two family get togethers with barbecue.  I love barbecue but it plays havoc on my blood pressure.  I met scores of new family members.  It was nice to look out at all the people I am kin to as I sat and ate under the tent.  I love talking to my sisters and getting to know them and my Mom.  I love to hear here talk about growing up and life in that era of history.

My uncle let me see his custom '39 Chevy.  Wow I was so impressed.  He put a ton of work in the restoration.  I love seeing such beautiful cars as that.  I bet if that car could talk it would fill volumes.  It's hard to imagine the same cars we drive everyday will one day be classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment