Monday, February 24, 2014

My Aunt Roberta

I have the sweetest aunt there ever was.  Her name is Roberta.  She is the youngest of Mom's family.  She grew up on a farm, married a soldier and raised a family.  Her husband has since passed and left her to live alone.  Her pets as her companions.  She has a daughter, Robin and son in law Charles who is close by.  It's funny that we live our lives and even though we may live close to someone we are far away more so than someone who is separated by miles.  That's just the way life is now a days.

My Aunt Roberta has a rare blood disease and if it weren't for Mom she may have been gone by now.  The Dr's got to her in time and diagnosed the sickness.  She is undergoing treatment and hopefully will feel better soon.  She doesn't feel good now though.  I ask all who read this to pray for her.  She is sweet and good and if you know her or ever meet her you will know I speak the truth.  I wish there was more I could do to help but prayer is strong and I lift her up and ask all I know to do the same everywhere.  This will be seen all over the world.  Help my Aunt Roberta.

No comments:

Post a Comment