Thursday, April 23, 2015

Warm Rays of the Sun

We finally got a break from the rain and I am venturing out in the yard more often.  The wife has so many projects and I will be busy for quite sometime.  It was  pretty nice to cut the grass for the second time this year.  I took stock of all the flowers and trees.  Regretfully I mowed down. OT OH !  I do hope they will spring back up.

I love to just sit and soak up the sun and enjoy being outside.  I know my dawgs like it too and they gracefully keep me company.  They make sure I acknowledge their presence with nudges and licks.  I really love them and they do me.  I don't know why but I really need them around.  I don't think I could stand to be without them.

Picked up a couple of Dogwood trees to plant, a white one and a pink one.  I aerated the yard and put out some lime for the grass.  I have a few bare spots that just do not want to grow grass.  I look back to when we moved here in 2006 and we have come a long ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment