Friday, October 14, 2016

Where am I?

Where am I/  Often I say this to myself.  I reassess where I am.  Spiritually, physically and I am in my daily routine.  I am trying to stay physically active.  I go to the YMCA 5 days a week and work out.  Treadmill for an hour everyday.  I do look forward to that.  I also use weights a 180 reps three times a day.  I want to eat better and lose a few more pounds.

I want to improve and  train up regarding my field craft especially in marksmanship.  I have spent time in the past week maintaining the PMCS of our vehicles and weapons maintenance.  These are important and only a small part of the big picture.

Taking care of my wife Sherry who is in the final stages of Cancer.  I cry and feel so alone.  No one is here for her or me.  My sons are but they do not see what I do.  They do help all they can.  But only God knows what we face.

No comments:

Post a Comment