Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hitting a Ruff Patch

Going thru a hard time right now.  The VA has stopped my disability check.  They made a mistake that is all upon me now to correct stemming from a misspent letter by them in Aug.  That letter was asking me to verified I was still married but I never received it because they mailed it to the wrong address.

I am struggling severely financially and may lose everything if not corrected soon.  This causes me a lot of worry and is very stressful for Sherry who is dying of cancer.  I do hope all this turmoil does not impact her health.  Should we lose our home it may kill us all to be homeless on the street.

I pray everyday and have contacted every point I can to get this resolved but to no avail.  I put my trust in Him, his will be done.  My faith is unwavering.

No comments:

Post a Comment