Thursday, November 2, 2017

Beaten and Broken

I do not remember a time in my life I was as sad as I am at this point.  The loss of my wife in February is still a vivid memory and I continue to grieve for her.  The lonesomeness I feel is overpowering. Never do I remember crying so much.  It comes in waves and takes me down.

I had met someone who I loved dearly and thought so much of.  I was so deeply in love just to have it all evaporate before my eyes 2 weeks ago.  It turns out I was only being used  and cheated on.  She held beliefs that I can not and would not condone but for the sake of love I was giving in to something just to get along.  This caused me to wrestle with myself and many long sleepless nights.  She claims to be a patriot but her actions say otherwise.  I love her, I still do but I could not continue.  I called an end to our relationship because I could not live this way anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment