Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

I guess I'm just as superstitous as the next fella but I am glad I forgot today was Friday the 13th.  I went about my day in ignorant bliss not knowing that impending doom was about to strike me at any second.  I will not cross the path of a black cat, no really!  I will turn around and go a different way or wait till another breaks the cross, I mean goes on across the path and then I consider the curse of the black cat to be broken.

I get feelings of dread or impending crisis that usually come true.  Maybe it is just self-fulling prophecy, I don't know.  I have months that are bad.  The months of August and September are especially bad for me.  Most bad stuff happens to me then.  Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it, it may make it worse.

I have lucky knives and coins and this and that.  I have had times of deja vu when I knew what was going to be said or happen before it does.  I can sense some bad things.  Its just a feeling.  Doesn't everyone do this?  I don't believe so much in haints and ghosts but I know they can be real.  I just don't think there are as many as folks let on there are.  Now mind you I don't go poking around in graveyards or spooky houses at night either.

No comments:

Post a Comment