Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Music Stopped Playing

I used to love to see Justin Wilson on TV.  He was a pure bred cajun and a very funny fellow.  Those kind of people are the ones I like to be around.  I like to laugh better than anything else I guess.  I used to know a lot of jokes but my mind seems to be losing ground because I can't remember them at all anymore.  I stopped drinking about 10 years ago.  I used to listen to music all the time but I just don't care for it anymore.  I can't seem to remember the faces on pictures of people I used to know.  I can recognize them but can't remember their faces.

I spent some time with my sons this weekend, Micheal and Woodrow.  Greg is n TN and I only see him ocassionally when he can come down. I enjoy their company and it makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment