Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Morning Rant or Thoughts

One of the greatest things about FB it has brought together so many friends with like goals together.  I think this is a good thing but it scares me too.  I don't trust that the fact of this will be used against  the people at some point in time.  I can give you an example.  Every time somebody goes Postal, they say well he had this or that on FB.  I believe that if the government or someone with lots of power could just go into or hack into FB and "round em up boys".  Just food for thought, I worry about this though.  I don't think that even taking yourself off FB will stop this from happening.  Everyone has a puter now-a-days so there are many ways to track you even by cell.  I just hope that it never comes to that.  I am a positive person and I try to see good in everyone but at times I have found this to be a difficult task.
   I pray to God to keep me and my family and friends safe from harm.  I do hope and pray for relief for the victims of the flooding and tornado folks.  I always have to ask myself why do bad things happen to good people.  I know the answer but I just don't understand.  I guess that's why we are called "children" of God.
  Pray everyday.  Love your family.  Take time to say "I love you."  I like to have a "sit down" meal at the dinner table, at least once a day.  You come together as a family.  It don't hurt to say a blessing.  I know I'm the world's worst at this.  I'm a pig when it comes to food.  Lift up your family and friends to God.  Say a prayer for our leaders and country.  I'm not perfect, just forgiven.  I don't look down on anyone who doesn't believe but I do feel compassion for them, especially if they are a friend.  I have done a lot of bad things, I guess everyone has and we beat ourselves up for it.  I have gotten better as I grew older.  I think my body said "Jim, the party is over".  I had to slow down or I wouldn't be around anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment